Odyssey House and Odyssey Studios are located in the heart of the Old Town of Chania, just 100 meters from the Minoan ruins and the Byzantine walls.
They were restored according to the regulations of the Archaeological Service. During the restoration, elements from the Venetian and Ottoman period were found in the buildings.
The Odyssey House was built for the first time in 1800 and has a secret passage to the wall, which is also found in the Odyssey Studios, where Venetian elements were found from an old 1600s balcony.
All these elements have been preserved because where there is history there is life and light.